Hi all,

How do I provide a custom annotation processor (i.e. similar to
@PaxWicketBean, but our own) ?

Right now I subclass WebPage and create all pages based on that subclass.
But it doesn't feel right.

What the special does is at construction, it inspects the field annotations
and get OSGi services according to our own conventions (OSGi filters based
on application key, so it's not possible to do this purely via Blueprint).

And onAfterRender(), it ungets the services from the BundleContext.

But this only works for Page. If I want to do this for Panel etc. I have to
recreate it all over again.

Thank you.

--
Hendy Irawan - on Twitter <http://twitter.com/hendybippo> - on