Hi,

 I need to mount multiple instances of the same WebApplication in different
mount points. I want to initialize each instance with a specific parameter.
 I've tried to pass this parameter throw the constructor and then the
IWebApplicationFactory returns the initialized instance. But I've realized
that PaxWicketApplicationFactory instances it again using the class and the
default constructor (see [PAXWICKET-230]).

 So is there any other way to pass a parameter to the application when you
are registering the IWebApplicationFactory?

 Thanks!

--
a10! i fins aviat.
J:-Deu