Hey,

1) do you want to use/implement JSR330 OR something custom?
2) It's not really possible doing this as a simple hook-in; you would
rather need to provide your own injection mechanism
3) BUT if basically all you want is JSR330 we can come up with
something; I'm not a big fan of @PaxWicketBean (it's name) anyhow...

Kind regards,
Andreas