Hi
Thank you for your response.
With natively, I mean the Java (dex) apps. Real native apps, like 3d
games, are most likely compiled for the ARM architecture and won't run
on my x86-64 computer anyway.
Gentroid works without any Android kernel module and without that libc
thingy, called bionic. ART can already be compiled for a Linux host
machine for testing purposes, but I still had to make some minor changes
to get it to work.
repository:
code.google.com/p/gentroid.art