Hi Alexey,

On 19.09.2016 16:35, Alexey Blagodirov wrote:

Hi,
I'm working under porting our application to tizen platform. For deep understanding we need access to source code of player. I have already made a request but there is no answer. How long can it take to process such a request?

You can setup an account and sign in to Tizen Gerrit at the following URL: https://review.tizen.org After that you can browse and clone with Git Tizen source code. For more details how to register user account for Tizen Gerrit have a look here: https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/environment-setup Best regards, Leon

Thank you, Alexey​

Leon Anavi
Software Engineer
konsulko.com