Hi Alexey,

On 19.09.2016 16:49, Alexey Blagodirov wrote:

Hi Leon,

Thank you for your reply.

But I still do not understand how to register on https://review.tizen.org​. When I open this page it immediately asks for credentials. And login and password from tizen.org <https://review.tizen.org/>​​ does not work. I have made request in my account on tizen.org <https://review.tizen.org/>​. But this does not made any effect.

Maybe there are some some contacts of review.tizen.org <https://review.tizen.org/> admins?

Please read carefully the step by step instructions how to register and setup your platform developer environment. Gerrit registration process is described at the second chapter of this article: https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/environment-setup

Best regards, Leon

Thank you,

Alexey

*От:* Leon Anavi <leon.an...@konsulko.com>
*Отправлено:* 19 сентября 2016 г. 16:43
*Кому:* Alexey Blagodirov; general@lists.tizen.org
*Тема:* Re: [Tizen General] Tizen source code

Hi Alexey,

On 19.09.2016 16:35, Alexey Blagodirov wrote:

Hi,
I'm working under porting our application to tizen platform. For deep understanding we need access to source code of player. I have already made a request but there is no answer. How long can it take to process such a request?

You can setup an account and sign in to Tizen Gerrit at the following URL: https://review.tizen.org After that you can browse and clone with Git Tizen source code. For more details how to register user account for Tizen Gerrit have a look here: https://source.tizen.org/documentation/developer-guide/environment-setup Best regards, Leon

Thank you, Alexey​

Leon Anavi
Software Engineer
konsulko.com