On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Uwe Schindler wrote:

As the URLs were again wrapped, here are the links using the new apache.org
link-shortener:

Please vote:
[1] Release http://s.apache.org/MhG including LUCENE-2494 as Lucene 3.0.2
and 2.9.2. You only need to recheck the 3.0.2 artifacts (if you submitted a
vote to the first call), as I only rebuilt the 3.0.2 ones. Lucene 2.9.3 has
no Java 5 and keeps unchanged.
[2] Release the previous artifacts from http://s.apache.org/Mke
[3] Don't release any of them because found an error :-)

I tested the artifacts locally and in production with pangaea.de, they work
both, so:
  * my PMC vote is for [1] *

I will check the hashes and signatures again before releasing directly on
the apache server again; I did not do this yet, as I created them :-)

PyLucene 3.0.2 also passes its tests with these new release Lucene 3.0.2 release artifacts.

+1 to both 3.0.2 variants and 2.9.3

Andi..

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
It is not yet quite clear if we should release take2 or take1 of the
artifacts.
Both are on my people account, please vote:

[1] Release
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-
take2-r
ev953716/ including LUCENE-2494 as Lucene 3.0.2 and 2.9.2. You only need
recheck the 3.0.2 artifacts (if you submitted a vote to the first call),
as I only
rebuilt the 3.0.2 ones. Lucene 2.9.3 has no Java 5 and keeps unchanged.
[2] Release the previous artifacts from
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-
take1-r
ev951790/
[3] Don't release any of them because found an error :-)

The targeted Release Date is still next Friday, June 18th, 2010! Only
votes
from Lucene PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release
candidate and voice their approval or disapproval to one of the artifact
versions. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes for either
option
are cast. Vote is open until Wed, June 15th, 2010.

Thanks,
Uwe

-----