On Mon, 29 Nov 2010, Uwe Schindler wrote:

When I call ant in cygwin everything works fine.

Is your svn part of cygwin? If yes, that's the problem. Depending on config, pure cygwin pros don't like it to be called by pure win32 apps like java.

If you use native win32 svn it works.

Indeed, my svn in cygwin's.
I'll try the pure one and report back...

Andi..