I'm sorry to inquiries in the first place,
 I have to development Web services in the following  specifications.
i want to know the performance issues. the Location-based search solution
system

1. mongodb geopartial index
2. geohash + lucene( + hibernate search)

what is the good choice?
somebody help me.

if you have any idea.
please contact for me.

hong...@gmail.com

 1.mongodb geopartial index
 http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Geospatial+Indexing

 2. geohash + lucene (+ hibernate search)
 geohash? :
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geohash<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geohash>

 Thanks for reading