I tried to subscribe via mail, but its not getting connected. please solve my
problam here.
my db-data-config.xml is :

<dataConfig>
    <dataSource type="JdbcDataSource" driver="org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"
url="jdbc:mysql://192.168.1.9:3306/angara" user="root" password="ampliflex"
/>
    <document>
                 &lt;entity name=&quot;tdiamonds&quot; query=&quot;select
UID_PK from
tdiamonds&quot;
            &lt;field column=&quot;UID_PK&quot; name=&quot;name&quot; /&gt;
          </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>

Romi wrote:

> Thanks Doron Cohen-2, now i am posting my problem there. please support me
> there

and i did necessary changes in schema.xml  and solrconfig.xml, but still i
am getting some exception. and its not clear to me what it is all about,
please give me some suggestion.

-----
Romi