Fibd my File attached

Can you please describe ur error? It will help us in finding the mistake
that u may be doing.

compiling and running HelloLucene.java is similar as compiling and running
any other java . HelloLucene uses Lucene class files , so it is needed in
classpath

My compilation and run(using commandline to set the classpath) -> try it
*compile-*>
$javac -Xlint -cp /home/anurag/lucene-2.9.1/lucene-core-2.9.1.jar
HelloLucene.java
output:
HelloLucene.java:23: warning: [deprecation] StandardAnalyzer() in
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer has been deprecated
    IndexWriter w = new IndexWriter(index, new StandardAnalyzer(), true, new
MaxFieldLength(250));
                                           ^
HelloLucene.java:33: warning: [deprecation] StandardAnalyzer() in
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer has been deprecated
    Query q = new QueryParser("title", new
StandardAnalyzer()).parse(querystr);
                                       ^
HelloLucene.java:33: warning: [deprecation]
QueryParser(java.lang.String,org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer) in
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.QueryParser has been deprecated
    Query q = new QueryParser("title", new
StandardAnalyzer()).parse(querystr);
              ^
HelloLucene.java:36: warning: [deprecation]
IndexSearcher(org.apache.lucene.store.Directory) in
org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher has been deprecated
    IndexSearcher s = new IndexSearcher(index);

*run->*
$java HelloLucene
output:
Found 2 hits.
1. Document<stored/uncompressed,indexed,tokenized<title:Lucene in Action>>
2. Document<stored/uncompressed,indexed,tokenized<title:Lucene for Dummies>>

Note: I am attaching my HelloLucene.java( try it)

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 8:26 PM, ravishekhar [via Lucene] <
ml-node+2957248-2072374620-146...@n3.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Ya I am using Ubuntu.
>  I think ClassPath  is set properly else how I am able to run Demo code
> with Lucene.
>  Also I am able to run my written code through Netbeans too.
>
>  Can you please tell me I have that  " HelloLucene.java " program.
>  How to compile and run it.
>
> Thanks,
> Ravi.

Kumar Anurag