Hello Paco

2011/6/9 PacoPeralta <pacopera...@hotmail.com>

> Hi Tommaso.
> I had added uima-an-dictionary.jar to the libs. Is that the file that I
> have
> to put into libs path?

yes it is

> According to the path, excuse my ignorance but How can I to apply it?

you download the patch in a directory on your computer (i.e.
/home/user/downloads), go to your checked out svn solr directory and run:

patch -p0 < /home/user/downloads/SOLR-2581.patch

then you rebuild the patched solr-uima module.
If you previously made local modifications to that module you may be asked
to merge such changes.

Regards,
Tommaso