Hi,

        Can you help me please? I need a bit of help more with Eclipse IDE and
its
intetraction with Solr. First, some background. I am going to make a
contribution to Solr (or Lucene or whatever). I have the algorithm that I
want to contribute all ready to go with tests in Java. I converted it from
C# (my native language). I have downloaded the Solr/Lucene source code to
C:\trunk from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk

        My problem is I'm a bit unfamiliar with Eclipse and how to open the
trunk
folder/project or import it or whatever you do ie get it into Eclipse, get
it running, add my code, rebuild, rerun test etc...

        Can someone please take me by the hand and go through this in pedantic
point format for a lepton like me? Visual Studio has me spoilt :-)

        What I have on my box is the following: Eclipse IDE version Indigo
Service
Release 2 and I also installed Jetty for some reason and as mentioned
previously I have the lucene truck at C:\trunk.

        I need granularity like:

1. Eclipse -> New Project -> etc...
2. File -> import -> something
3. Do something else important
4...

n. Run -> project compiles successfully (yipee)

n+1. Now add your Java class & tests... (time for the real work!)
N+2. I can take it from there (Jira task, etc...)

Thanks in advance,
Jellyman.