Hi,
I'm doing some preliminary investigation and am wondering if anyone can provide
guidance.
I have a lot of CLOB data in an Oracle database.  I also have a Hadoop cluster
and am planning to install Solr (HDP Search).

What would be the best way to use Solr for indexing this data?  Sqoop to Hive
and index that?  Dump the clobs as individual txt files and index those?

There seem to be a lot of options.  Using the ClobTransformer directly on the
Oracle DB is something I'd like to avoid.  I'd rather move the data to Hadoop
and manage my full-text indexing there.  (I don't want to stress the DB with
the indexing).

Thanks,
Jon