Hi
I have install release mnogosearch 3.3.14 with a mysql database
i have create table with thois command :

./indexer -Ecreate -d /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf in my indexer
.conf i have this :

DBAddr mysql://root:mypassword@localhost/mnogosearchactu/?DBMode=multi

when i try to run search, i have this message :
Inverted word index not found. Probably you forgot to run 'indexer -Eblob' .
so i have run this command :
./indexer -Eblob -d /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf

and all run, but i have questions :

1 - why must i run this commande : ./indexer -Eblob -d
/usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf
i do not uderstand the -Eblob parameter
2 - in my crontab, is this line correct 00 23 * * *
/usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer -d /usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf
to indexing all days at 23h ?

Thanks a lot for your responses.