Author: fasfuuiios
Email:
Message:
I'm trying to use mnogosearch as simple parser because it is much
better than other scripts that were created specially for data
extraction and analysis in my opinion. Is it possible to store full
html code in database using "Section"? I have tried but it always strip
html tags. CachedCopy looks encrypted. I want to save full pages and
than explore dump with prepared parser to extract structured data.

If such thing is not possible with "Section" by default what source
code files I must explore? Any simple hack is possible?

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=21607>