Hi,

On 12/31/2013 01:35 PM, Developpement Team Hodei wrote:
hi,

i'm using the mnogosearch 3.2 on an uguntu server.
i index with DBMODE=BLOB
i want use autocompletion in my input textbox when a user search on
the web :
so where are the words that mnogosearch has tagged it ?
my wrdstat table is empty but it seems the is word in bdict

Run "indexer --wordstat" to populate the table.

Btw, which tools are you going to use to implement autocompletion?
It would be nice to make autocompletion available out of the box
into the next development branch (3.4.x).

thanks