Hi,

On 08/05/2014 12:12 PM, d...@hodei.net wrote:
Hi

I have 1000 websites in my indexer.conf on the 'Server method' rubric

in what order the 'crawler' look over the list of website : random,
alphabetical or other

Crawler selects targets in a random order.

There are some related command line options:

  -e              Visit 'most expired' (oldest) documents first
  -o              Visit documents with less depth (hops value) first
  -r              Do not try to reduce remote servers load by randomising
                  crawler queue order (faster, but less polite)

thanks for your help

my config :
    * Debian 3.2.51-1 x86_64 GNU/Linux
    * mnogosearch 3.3.15
    * contents of indexer.conf :
         DBAddr  mysql://root:password@localhost/mnogosearch/?dbmode=blob

---
Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant
parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.