From: Nathan Bubna [nbu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:57 AM
To: general
Subject: Re: Which versions of Velocity support HTML5?

All versions of Velocity support all versions of HTML, and every other
text format out there.

Velocity is a general purpose template engine for processing any and
all text content.  It neither knows nor cares what HTML tags you have
in your templates.  Perhaps Click is throwing exceptions about HTML5
tags, though i doubt that too.  Perhaps you could share one of these
exceptions you are getting?