Velocity is a template language written in Java. Velocity is a library that
you must integrate into your Java applications. It is not an application
that you install. Java applications themselves are also not installed like
other Windows applications. They run on the JVM (Java Virtual Machine), and
not the native OS. To compile a new Java application that uses Velocity,
you will need not only a JVM installed, but also the JDK (Java Developer
Kit).  To create a web page with Velocity, you must first know if you are
generating a static page that will be generated once, then served up
identically for each HTTP request your server handles, or a webapp that
renders pages dynamically. Most Velocity users are doing the latter. For a
Java webapp, you will also need a Servlet engine like Jetty or Tomcat, and
probably a server-side framework of some sort, whether a full one like
Spring Boot or something minimal like the VelocityViewServlet in the
VelocityTools project. Handling framework dependencies and your Velocity
dependency is best done via a build tool that can do package management for
you (e.g. Maven or Gradle).

Educating you on the JDK, Servlets, Jetty/Tomcat, how to create a Java
webapp in general, and dependency managers is very much out of scope for
this project. Once you have a foundation in those, we would be happy to
point you to the example webapp in the VelocityTools project as a model for
easily using Velocity and VelocityTools to create a webapp, and answer any
questions specific to those things. I do not think, though, that any one
here has time to walk you thru the other stuff. I suggest searching via
Google for a tutorial on creating your first Java webapp. Or perhaps before
that, even on just installing the latest JDK and getting started with Maven.

Judging from your questions, you have a fair bit to learn. The good news is
that the internet is chock full of tutorials on these subjects.