Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Hi Jeremias,

I'm happy to volunteer for this as I check the lists a few times a day. However I don't check at weekends, so maybe not quite good enough?

Thanks,

Chris

Houston, we have a problem (I think). Posts don't get moderated within
reasonable time lately when I'm not around. The Batik side is pretty
much OK but not general@ and the FOP side. When I was away for a week in
January, a number of posts piled up. And the two posts I've just
moderated through were in the queue for almost 24 hours. Yes, that's
probably not much (and I might have high expectations here) but since
it's not the first time it makes me a bit concerned. Therefore, can I
ask for one or two additional moderators? And would the existing
moderators please ask themselves if they still have time to do this?
It's no shame to say that you don't have enough time to still be a
moderator. Circumstances change. I'm just trying to make sure that
moderation works even if I'm not constantly monitoring my mail account.

Thanks a lot,
Jeremias Maerki