On 15/03/2011 10:39, Peter Hancock wrote:
Thanks for all your votes!

It is a great privilege to join the fantastic team FOP to
work with you all on this challenging project!

I hope my newbie credentials are partially offset by my background in
mathematics (PhD in mathematical biology)
and growing interests in OO and functional sytles of software design.

I wish to go with the highly original login id of phancock.

Hi Peter,

ok - I have submitted a new account request and I will let you know when it has been setup.

In the meantime, please read the following: http://apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Thanks,

Chris

Peter

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Chris Bowditch