On 22/06/2012 19:35, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

Hi Vincent,
While I was merging the FOP branch I suddenly remembered that there were
changes also to XGC.

Strictly speaking I should have launched a vote on general@ to approve
the merge of the XGC part. But since I was already in the middle of the
merge process and that process is fairly complicated (involving many
manipulations behind the scenes to keep our private branches in sync),
I didn’t want to stop, launch the vote, and restart later, and loose
track of what I was doing where and why.

Since the FOP branch depends on the XGC changes anyway, one could assume
that approving the merge of the FOP branch implicitly meant to approve
that of the XGC branch.

Please shout if you believe this is twisting the Apache policy too much,
and we’ll see what we can do.

+1 from me. I don't see this as a problem. Thanks for taking care of the Merge in both FOP and XGC to provide this feature to FOP users.

Thanks,

Chris

Vincent