On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 11:12:29AM +0200, Marco Bomben wrote:
> Hello Dave,
> I am sorry, I have downloaded version 2.23a0 but I don't see the default*.*
> files you are talking about. Am I missing something?

Oops.  I beg you pardon.  I've been adding files to the repo at
Bitbucket as I added new unit tests.  But, I've been forgetting to
add them to the downloadable .tar.gz file.

I've built a new distribution file.  The only change is that this
new file contains those missing unit test files.  I've attached it
to a separate email, so as not to put too much bulk and volume in
everyone else's mail box.

Please let me know when you have more questions, suggestions, etc.

Dave

> About my work: it's a couple of months that I am using your module. I use
> to it steer a plotting program I have written based on root (root.cern.ch)
> and python. Instead of writing a macro for each plot I have to draw I
> simply modify an xml file (changing file names, lines color, etc). I
> process silicon detectors data, either from real devices or from
> simulations.

Cool.

Dave