Thank you Dave.
I will wait for your feedback

Rémy

*Rémy GIBAULT*
Responsable de Pôle Data Center
Head of Data Management Systems
------------------------------
*METEO FRANCE INTERNATIONAL*
9 rue Michel Labrousse, 31100 Toulouse, France
Tel: + 33 5 61 43 29 79
Skype: mfi_gibaultr
Web : www.mfi.fr

*The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be
disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete this message
from your system without printing or copying*