Le lundi 20 octobre 2008, Nils Meier a écrit :
> Hi Daniel
>
> I'm not sure when and if I'm going to pickup the plugin stuff again ...
> we'll see what happens.
>
> question when using this method :
> > namePartition=getValueFromUser(null,comment,existingNamePartitionsInIndiP
> >athArray); I am proposed in a window a combo menu to select a string from
> > an array and it
> > works fine ; as I do not have many choices in the array (max 3) this
> > combo menu is not very practical to use as only the first item of the
> > array is displayed (though any of the array can be accessed) ; can you
> > propose a list
> > where all items of the array can be displayed for selection ; in my case
> > it would greatly improve handling of this report.
>
> We could make it so that if there's say less than 5 entries we show 5 radio
> buttons instead of the combo-box. Don't know when I can change that hough.
>
Nils,
a simle vertical list where everything is selectable (fewer than 5 items) 
would be more in line with the combo box to switch to in case ; so for the 
time being I will wait on you to refactor later.

There are a problems with the localisation module :
- when adding manually coordinates X, Y to a location not present in the 
internet database apparently the new location created in not set on the map on 
the left side.
- the second problem is with the first jurisdiction "lieu-dit" before the name 
of the place ; if this "lieu-dit" is not empty the place is indicated as 
unknown in the the right column ; the best is to skip the "lieu-dit" as very 
likely we will never have handy the X and Y's of "lieu-dit".
- the possibility to switch format of X and Y's betweens :
. decimal LAT and LONG
. deg min sec LAT and LONG
would be better.
I hate to make calculations to feed fields on computer.
Daniel.

-- 
Daniel Moyne (Nulix)---------------------------------------------------------
Distribution : Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron    \\|||// Machine : x86_64
               kernel 2.6.24-19-generic   / --- \ ATI Radeon X300 Express
               KDE 3.5.10+4.1.0(test)    (' o-o ')
----------------------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo--------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Arvernes Wiki : http://www.arvernes.com/wiki/index.php/GenJ

<*> Pour vous desinscrire de cette liste, envoyez un mail a :
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Pour obtenir de l'aide sur les commandes de la liste :
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pour obtenir tous les messages lies a ce fil de discussion, cliquez sur
le lien ci-dessous, cela ouvrira votre logiciel de messagerie. Il vous
suffira d'envoyer le message :
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Répondre à