Le mardi 23 décembre 2008, Nils Meier a écrit :
> Hi Daniel
>
>
> what did you use to get this type of layout (see attached snapshot) ; is
>
> > this
> > home made or proposed by Java as a kind of layout.
>
> the layout component is a JTree, the structure shown is the underlying
> Gedcom structure wrapped into a TableModel for the tree
Ok I looked at you code I will try this after looking at your code !
> Please answer my question on Category icons to be used as this icon I tried
>
> > what you proposed and it does work (the category icons of the release are
> > not
> > with the report classes !).
>
> oh, ok, I didn't realize that the images for the categories are indeed
> predefined - that means you cannot add category images via a report.
ah at last ! 2 or 3 years we had already this debate about setting category 
icons and you answered as previously but I never quit ! ; 
> What category do you think we need? I can add it to the GenJ build.
The idea here is to categorize for example for Individual, Family, Place 
etc..., as a matter of fact we should accept the idea that a report can be 
sorted out through multiple categories without having redondancy fot the 
report itself for example :
- if a report treats places and individuals we can have in *. properties :
category = Place
category = Individual
like this it will appear in Place and  Individual.

I will prepare some icons for these categories and send them to you ; no 
urgency.

I wishes "Happy Christmas" to you Nils and your family.

Daniel.


-- 
Daniel Moyne (Nulix)---------------------------------------------------------
Distribution : Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron    \\|||// Machine : x86_64
               kernel 2.6.24-19-generic   / --- \ ATI Radeon X300 Express
               KDE 3.5.10+4.1.0(test)    (' o-o ')
----------------------------------------oOO-(_)-OOo--------------------------

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

Répondre à