Hi Christain Helmuth,

I installed all required packages expect libc.While installing libc it's
showing below error.

./tool/ports/prepare_port  libc
libc  download http://svn.freebsd.org/base/release/8.2.0/lib/libc
svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'http://svn.freebsd.org/base/release/8.2.0/lib/libc'
svn: E175002: Unexpected HTTP status 400 'Bad Request' on
'/base/release/8.2.0/lib/libc'

make[2]: *** [libc.svn] Error 1
make[1]: *** [_install_in_port_dir] Error 2
make: *** [libc] Error 2

And also i tried to download manually but it's not downloaded.

is there any other way to install libc package in genode?

Regards,

Janardhan.V