On 01/17/2018 11:45 AM, Norman Feske wrote:
Hello,

I'd like thank everyone who participated in the road-map discussion for
2018!

I just updated Genode's official road map and hope that it adequately
captures the interests expressed during the discussion while staying
realistic:

   https://genode.org/about/road-map

Cheers
Norman

As a hobbyist, I hesitate to be among the first to respond, but I have to say that I am very excited about "The Year Of Sculpt". I think it could be a real turning point when it comes to gaining a wider audience.

I can't wait to get my hands on Sculpt EA!

In the meantime, please be sure to let us know if you upload any materials and/or videos from the FOSDEM presentations.

Thanks!