Hi Boris,

> I am also currently not able to run the launcher or menu_view run
> scripts. menu_view.run crashes with an out of ram error and launcher
> gives a stale screen with "menu" on the top left but does not do
> anything else. Are you able to run those tests?

the menu_view.run script works. I just checked it with the staging
branch of yesterday. Could it possibly be that you populated your
depot/genodelabs directory with new versions generated by yourself
(while being on another branch)? Just to go sure, you may manually
re-create the depot content used by the run script by specifying FORCE=1
to the depot/create tool.

I can reproduce the launcher problem. It slipped in with commit [1]. The
patch [2] fixes it.

Thanks for reporting this issue. It went unnoticed since the launcher
scenario has been unused for quite a long time now.

Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske
Genode Labs

genode-main mailing list