Hi Matt,

I remember that a long time ago I wondered where to download your tfloc
program...

Didn't you describe tfloc in this paper?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19329064

At the time, I could not find the source code in UCSC's source repository.
There seems to be a parser for it in the Galaxy code, but I couldn't find
tfloc itself in there either.

Is tfloc available somewhere else on the internet?

thanks
Max
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19329064>
--
Maximilian Haussler
Office:+44 161 27 55980 Mob: +44 7574 246 789