Hi Martin,

Martin MOKREJŠ <mmokr...@gmail.com> writes:

>  the script https://dev.gentoo.org/~heroxbd/bootstrap-rap.sh should
> contain some documentation pointing to main resources about
> Gentoo::RAP.
>  I need to re-install one Gentoo::RAP instance and I am failing to find the
> proper website back!
>  https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Android is not the page I am looking
> for if installing on amd64.
>  Maybe https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Prefix/libc used to be the page which I
> even edited in the past?
>  The page https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Prefix has no link to
> Gentoo::RAP either.
>  Yeah, now at least I know I am looking for bootstrap-rap.sh filename
> I found the page I was looking for (but on another domain?):
> https://www.linuxsecrets.com/gentoo-wiki/wiki/Prefix/libc.html
>  Please bring the page back to normal life, a link to it from
>  Gentoo::Prefix.

No worries. As said in the previous announcement[1], now RAP is the
default of Gentoo Prefix for all the targets with Linux kernels.

https://dev.gentoo.org/~heroxbd/bootstrap-rap.sh is exactly the same as
bootstrap-prefix.sh and only kept for reference.

The default Prefix will suit your needs.  That's why Prefix/libc page is
redirected to Project:Prefix.