On Friday 25 March 2005 11:56, Luigi Pinna wrote:
> That means that I cannot use konqueror like browser...
Actually, you can, and you can use Konqueror with Flash, too.
Mainly, to support netscape-style plugins, Konqueror uses an external program
(nspluginviewer) which load the plugin. You only need to have that program
compiled for 32-bit environment.
Look on the forum, there's a post about it.
I'm using it without a problem right now.

The only thing.. you will be unable to use 64-bit plugins in that case, but
this shouldn't be a problem, as with konqueror java is used without nsplugins
and kaffeine and other software could take care as kpart of showing videos
and audio.

HTH,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" PettenÃ