Thanks a lot guys, I love this place, I always learn something new =)

Anyway, switching only the processor : 3200+ to X2 4000 and keeping
the same machine (Asus A8V Deluxe + HD IDE 2x80Gb + 2Gb RAM + GeForce
7600GS) how much improvement should I expect ?

I'm a developer, I keep running databases, IDEs like Eclipse, P2P
tools (Azureus, amule) , aMSN and watching my favorite series with
kplayer, like Lost, Supernatural,The 4400 :P

[]'s
Fernando Boaglio

On 7/2/07, Harry Holt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/2/07, James Ausmus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <snip>
>
> <snip>
>
> quiet (very bright LEDs, but if you can live with that), and does an
> excellent job cooling the CPU - I've not seen the CPU rise more than 1
> degree above room temperature yet, even under heavy load....

Dude - those CPU temps are in *Celsius* ...

--
Harry Holt, PMP