Mark Haney wrote:

I should be able to burn those flac files right? It could be the CUE files aren't right, but I'm not sure how I would verify that.

Perhaps I'm just demonstrating ignorance here, but flac isn't an image format - it is a sound recording format. If you wanted to burn a flac to a CD you'd need to create an audio CD and turn the flac file into a track. I don't know that you could do anything with a cue file.

If you're trying to burn the image using the burn-image menu option I don't think that would work.

However, I've never attempted to burn flac files using k3b, so maybe it is supposed to just automagically work.