On 19/10/2016 02:02, Peter Stuge wrote:
Marco Gigante wrote:
Is it possible to add more the one overlay to the build?
Some time ago I tried that using:

portage_overlay: /var/lib/layman/myoverlay1 /var/lib/layman/myoverlay2

in the spec, but it didn't work for me (I used catalyst v2.0.18).
This worked well for me using v2.0.12.2 but maybe it has changed.

When I do this I note that catalyst simply copies all overlays into
one directory, with the side effect that only metadata/layout.conf
for the very last repo is known/seen by emerge run by catalyst.

It worked like you described for me as well. The overlays I use are layered ones. /var/lib/layman/myoverlay2/metadata/layout.conf contains'master = gentoo myoverlay1'.
I guess that can be a problem in the iso or stageN building.