On Wednesday 20 April 2005 09:36, Christian Parpart wrote:
> And yeah, I disagree to a move-back, too!! I'm most likely not to
> support this in any kind, instead, I'd be willing in pushing p.mask'ed
> apache httpd 2.1 into the tree, so, that I don't have to live with the
> old shitty behavior again.
>
> Seriousely, why did we put all our power into those improvements when
> we're now about to revert mostly everything?

I believe that most issues are with the new configuration setup. What
about checking for the old configuration format and in that case
providing the old configuration setup. If there is no old format (or
allready a working new format config file) use the new config system.

Paul

--
Paul de Vrieze
Gentoo Developer