Hi there, thanks for getting back to me.

basically, What I was wanting to know is actual hands-on experience.
Whats it like? Pros? Cons? What to watch out for? what its exceptionally
good at? whats it exceptionally bad at? bugs? all the normal kind of
questions really. How is it so different to vmware workstation? what big
management (of guest OS and resource allocation) features are there?

Also, if you can, how you use it. what it is you do with it? Application
clustering? etc etc.

All the stuff which doesnt come out of press releases, reviews and
promos :)

Cheers, in anticipation :)
Regards,
John

P.S. DK, what happened last fall is water under the bridge.
Misconceptions all around, and glad to see your still here.

--
Role:            Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
Gentoo Linux:    http://www.gentoo.org