On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 08:12:07AM -0500, Brian Jackson wrote:
> Okay, I'll stop shooting. But I suggest that this is a particular GLEP
> where a reference implementation (outside of the main portage tree)
> would aid people in studying the GLEP. The GLEP workflow section allows
> for this. I'd say at least a standard emerge system should be working
> before this GLEP is approved.
The Glep is a ways off from being approved imo, since still have a
fair amount of ramnifications to nail down.  Ciaranm's home request is
valid, so that bit should at least be nailed down requirements wise,
before proceeding...

Re: implementation, the bug referenced on the glep actually holds
patches in already in use by haubi.  Would be good to bundle it up
into a tarball (imo) for easier testing however...
~brian