On Sun, 22 May 2005 04:59:43 -0400 Mike Frysinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
| > Suggestions, contributions [10], requests, clarifications, hints
| > about the many many typos, complaints etc to me via email.
|
| hope you dont mind trivial stuff ;)

Heh, not at all. There're almost certainly huge numbers of silly little
mistakes, partly because vim7's spellchecker is rather tame, partly
because I suck at proofreading my own work (unfortunate side effect of
having learned to read very quickly -- I sometimes read what something
should say, not what it actually does say) and partly because when I'm
moving things around I can never keep track of what's already been
written.

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm