maillog: 01/06/2005-23:25:00(+0900): Jason Stubbs types
> Perhaps, further down the track we'd be able to work out something with the
> build farm thingy; check for linkage and warn if things specified in RDEPEND
> aren't linked against and build up a whitelist from it... Perhaps repoman
> will become smart enough to detect exactly which RDEPENDs are being defaulted
> to what and where and then provide a warning and a resolution...

I don't get it. Linking is not the only reason for a package to RDEPEND
on another one.

Or were you talking about something completely different?

--
*)   Georgi Georgiev   *) "Problem solving under linux has never       *)
(*    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    (* been the circus that it is under AIX." (By   (*