All:

I have bumped gentoolkit to 0.2.1_pre3 and package masked it for
architecture testing and general testing of the new improved
revdep-rebuild.  This version contains lots of bug fixes and I would
like give it a workout before unmasking.

There are some major changes in identifying the broken links and since I
only have access to x86, I want to make sure that I have not broken
portability to other achitectures. Because of this, I have keyworded
this ebuild with "-* ~x86".

I have CC'ed the architecture teams on bug #62644. However, if you are
interested in helping to test, please add gentoolkit to
your /etc/portage/package unmask and let me know of your results.

Regards,
Paul