On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 00:00:38 +0300
Dan Armak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Friday 01 July 2005 23:19, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
> > It also makes any attempts to parse ebuilds without using bash (our
> > current strategy) a lot harder (actually causing bash
> > reimplementation)
> You mean you're actually doing that for portage-cvs? I didn't know
> that. Does 'our current strategy' refer to using bash or to not using
> it?

He doesn't. Portage-cvs (=2.1) still uses bash and there are no plans
to change that for the ebuild format. However we
_might_ add support for alternate package formats in the future.

Marius

--
Public Key at http://www.genone.de/info/gpg-key.pub

In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.