29.8.2005, 17:59:07, Chris Gianelloni wrote:

> I honestly don't think it would be a good idea to forget the lessons of the
> past and start bloating the profiles with tons of "desktop" and "server"
> profiles, among anything else people would want. After all, as soon as we did
> a "desktop" profile, then we would have requests for "gnome" and "kde"
> sub-profiles.

Uhm, we don't need desktop profile, the current profiles are desktop ones - a
pretty bloated desktop, but whatever... I'd really welcome server profile
though, basically w/ the set of USE flags that hardened profile provides, but
without hardened features.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature ;)