Simon Stelling wrote:
Ciaran McCreesh wrote:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:51:38 -0500 Brian Harring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
| define exactly how one proves themself, and in what context.

Repeated good contributions.

Just to clarify: We're not going around giving everybody AT-status who just asked for it. Normally, we note certain users filing many bugs (=useful contributions) and then we're going toward them to ask them whether they want to become ATs. Also, they have to pass the current dev quizzes before they become ATs, so the required knowledge *is* there.

So, basically, ATs already HAVE proven themselves to be useful.

Basically you are saying that they have the skill to be developers, they prove them, but they don't have enough time to become full developers?

lu