On Friday 16 September 2005 22:38, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> That's not my idea. That's policy. I just happen to a) have actually
> read what policy says and b) agree with it.

First: I know you're proposing this regularly, but please show me the policy -
I'm sure your interpretation doesn't match mine.

Second: a) and b) doesn't match what's going on with large parts of the tree
and I refuse to constantly add and remove ebuilds from the package.mask file,
that are not really broken. It's only extra work for me and confusing for
users.

Carsten