Sorry for two mails in a row.. but out of curiosity, instead of using
30 minute rsync, why not 30 minute mirror of cvs? KDE does this fairly
well, they even have it something like every 5 minutes, is there any
reason mirrored cvs is not possible//feasible? is this something svn
has gotten better at?