20.11.2005, 12:10:35, Mike Frysinger wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 04:26:20PM +0000, Kurt Lieber wrote:
>> * Drop the idea of giving the arch testers an email alias altogether

> works for me but i think makes the GLEP less meaningful

Unless we are able to move to some important things instead of flexing muscles
and ego in endless debates on importance of subdomains creating pointless
administrative overhead, someone *please* with sugar on top drop that idea from
the GLEP.

This debate starts to be pretty much ridiculous.

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature ;)