Jakub Moc wrote:
*Now* I hope I've finally been sarcastic enough to justify the incredibly
pissed-off tone you've shown in your previous reply. I've not exactly seen any
flames or name calling here, and I'm not the one to blame for the fact
that you're feeling overloaded. Jump back in when you are in more constructive
mood. With this level of irritation caused by anyone who does not jump happily
on stage1 grave, the debate lacks any sense. Bleh...

I hope you realize that pissing people off is a really terrible way to get them to change their minds. It's more of a way to make them lose motivation and quit doing what they're doing entirely.

Donnie