Ingo Bormuth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 2005-11-25 15:46, kang wrote:
> >
> > This whole thing give me some idea. Now, it changes the design a bit and
> > probably no one will listen, but, what if thoses purple boxes where to
> > be replaced by the bottom link stuff ;)
> > The bottom links which are hard to see or notice (cause they're at the
> > bottom obviously) and never scales with the page size, could replace
> > thoses boxes which are nice design-wise but useless content-wise.
> > (and just "a bit usefull" marketing wise, but is that really so important)
> >

> You name it !!! The purple bar is useless, navigation should go to the top.
>
> Want an impression, see: http://public.efil.de/gentoo-www.png

I second that. Scrap the (oversized) purple bar und make it plain text.
Get the user navigation up front and not cluttered all over the page.

Personally i'd like the navigation to go to the left, but if that's too
complicated i certainly won't suggest putting it at the bottom. I'd
never look for navigation items below content.

Just my 0,02 cent.
Cheers,
Matti
--
Good evening, gentlemen.  I am a HAL 9000 computer.  I became operational
at the HAL plant in Urbana, Illinois, on January 11th, nineteen hundred